Are you a tenant living in the GTA?
This Free and interactive workshop will help you learn in-depth about how a tenant can properly give notice and end their tenancy agreement with their landlord.
Ending a tenancy might seem straightforward--- just give 60 days’ notice and you’re done--- but there is a lot more!
In this workshop:
- You will learn how to end a tenancy legally
- How you can transfer your lease to a friend or family member
- When and how you can sublet
- What happens if you walk away without sufficient notice
- If the landlord can ever take your stuff at the end of a tenancy
- What if you owe rent at the end of a tenancy
- And lots more…
Registration is easy and takes under a minute!